Business E-Mail Compromise (BEC) Scam
Notice: Please be advised of a current scam known as Business E-Mail Compromise (BEC) scam. In this scam, wires are being generated with fraudulent instructions from one employee to another within a company's network. The main target in these scams has been emails from the business CEO and CFO. Bridge Bank urges all bank clients who generate wires or any payments that are initiated via e-mailed instructions to call the sender of the e-mail and confirm the request before completing the wire or requested transaction.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your relationship manager or Bridge Bank Security Office at email@example.com.
Find your ideal banker:
Select any filter and click on Apply to see results
- #California continues to lead the pack in pollution reduction and manufacturing output. Learn more now: http://t.co/eea0VB1n7e — 2 days 3 hours ago
- 7 questions to help you decide if crowdfunding is right for you: http://t.co/Q91wFEOzRv ...via @Inc — 2 days 4 hours ago
- Your search for an #investor has to be about more than just money. Here's why: http://t.co/z9MR0McKBO — 2 days 5 hours ago
- RT @Entrepreneur: Business ideas don't come out of the blue http://t.co/9RqDMaarLP #RealLeaders — 2 days 6 hours ago
- VC capital is available to entrepreneurs with a solid plan to take market share. Learn more now: http://t.co/CbJ1n6LMKd — 2 days 7 hours ago
- Thanks for the follow @nickholzherr & @gianlucahmd! — 2 days 8 hours ago
- Find out why a pragmatic risk #management plan includes 7 different factors and how to plan for them: http://t.co/XSbtMSGCPz — 3 days 3 hours ago
- RT @Inc: 3 things all successful business partnerships need @ravingandhi1 http://t.co/qiA2p4GZUi — 3 days 4 hours ago
- It's the perfect time for #SMB to consider their #lending options for project financing and more. Here's why: http://t.co/XB80o02fhr — 3 days 5 hours ago
- 11 Habits of Lifelong Entrepreneurs by @sujanpatel: https://t.co/TLwWnklK2F ...via @Entrepreneur — 3 days 6 hours ago