Bridge Bank has an experienced team of real estate lenders who specialize in both commercial and residential construction projects, and in commercial real estate purchasing or refinancing. From custom spec homes to multi-unit investment properties, our knowledgeable bankers can help you get the flexible financing you need to bring your project to completion. Bridge Bank actively lends for real estate projects in Alameda, Contra Costa, Santa Clara, San Mateo, San Francisco and Santa Cruz counties.
Real Estate Financing Solutions Include:
- Acquisition Land Loans – Funding to purchase raw land for the purpose of future development, for both commercial and residential projects.
- Single-Family and Multi-Family Residences – Funding for the build-out of single-family and/or multi-family residences to be sold on a speculative basis.
- Residential Construction Loans – Funding for the build-out of a single-family residence with the intent that it will be owner-occupied upon completion.
- Commercial Construction Loans – Funding for the build-out of commercial property that will either be occupied by the owner or builder, or be held as income-producing property, or be developed with the intent that the property be sold.
- Mini-Perm Loans – Term financing to purchase or refinance existing commercial properties or newly completed construction, either for owner-occupied or investment purposes.
Terms on commercial real estate financing typically range from 7 to 10 years, with 20-25 year amortization schedules.
Bridge Bank also provides term financing, both purchase and refinance, for commercial properties, either for owner-occupied or investment purposes.
Other Financial and Cash Management Solutions
Checking and Money Market Accounts, Funds Transfer, Foreign Exchange and Currency Hedging, Business eBanking (full suite of online banking services), Smart Deposit Express (remote deposit), Bridge Investment Services, Merchant Card Services, Lockbox, Global Cash Management, and more.
|Chase Arnold Custom Builders|