Bridge Bank’s Energy and Infrastructure Group ("EIG”) offers a full complement of debt financing, advisory, and banking services to developers of commercial and small-scale utility renewable energy generation facilities across the country. EIG assists clients in getting their projects ‘off the drawing board’ and on the path to installation and operations.
Flexible and Creative Solutions
We understand that, among developers, there is a wide range of risk tolerance and varying degrees of complexity when it comes to project financing. Each project is unique, and requires different contractual and financial structures. EIG crafts a creative, customized solution for each client, giving them access to hard-to-reach funding to help make their development plans a reality. We understand your projects are time-sensitive, which is why many of our clients receive financing terms in as little as two weeks, with subsequent funding usually within two months.
Our Network of Resources and Partners
EIG leverages Bridge Bank’s nationally rooted Technology Banking Division to offer unique, business-oriented answers to your structured financing needs. We take pride in facilitating introductions to resources for every aspect of a project, ranging from equity to procurement and from development to legal services, for which our team has partnerships at the local and national levels.
- Off-balance sheet construction and permanent financing
- U.S. cash grant and financing for other state and local incentive programs
- Letters of credit
- Treasury management
- International banking services
- Depository services
- Business banking services
Ecoplexus Inc. Case Study
View our Energy & Infrastructure brochure (PDF)
- Distributed Solar Summit, San Diego, CA
- Solar Securitization, New York, NY
- Solar Power Finance and Investment Summit, San Diego, CA
- Renewable Energy Finance Forum REFF(West), San Francisco, CA
- Solar Energy Industries Association in New York, NY
- Infocast’s Distributed Solar Summit, San Diego, CA
- Utah Venture Capital Association, Midway, Utah
Other Financial and Cash Management Solutions
Checking and Money Market Accounts, Funds Transfer, Foreign Exchange and Currency Hedging, Business eBanking (full suite of online banking services), Smart Deposit Express (remote deposit), Bridge Investment Services, Merchant Card Services, Lockbox, Global Cash Management, and more.