Your projects require close adherence to complex schedules with multiple suppliers and vendors, and your ability to procure materials on time is a key component to keeping things on track. Contractors need the right team in place to get the work done, and Bridge Bank has been a key partner in projects large and small throughout Northern California for years.
Our financial solutions, coupled with our differentiated approach to business banking, give you access to the right products, custom-tailored to your unique circumstances, and the right people to help advise you about how to use them.
Financial Solutions for Contractors Include:
- Cash-Secured Facilities – A cash-secured loan is designed for business owners needing to respond quickly to multiple situations and customized for each borrower. These facilities are secured by your deposits and investments held at Bridge Bank.
- Formula Line of Credit – A formula line of credit is designed to supplement your cash flows and is used as a more permanent source of working capital financing. Advances are tied to your company’s eligible accounts receivable and inventory. Each facility can be customized to provide a solution to meet your financial needs.
- Non-Formula Line of Credit – A non-formula line of credit is designed to support short-term working capital needs, such as meeting payroll or taking advantage of trade discounts. This line of credit requires a zero balance for a specific period of time on an annual basis.
- Corporate Credit Cards – A line of credit can be established for the purpose of issuing individual corporate credit cards. This allows for effective control of corporate purchases, travel and entertainment expenses, and provides management complete flexibility in issuing and canceling cards as needed.
- Equipment Financing – Equipment financing can be used to purchase new equipment or to refinance existing debt.
- Acquisition Financing – Acquisition financing provides funds to purchase or merge with a competitor’s business. These funds allow for the financing that supports the buy-out of existing owners and shareholders to acquire control of a company.
Other Financial and Cash Management Solutions
Checking and Money Market Accounts, Funds Transfer, Foreign Exchange and Currency Hedging, Business eBanking (full suite of online banking services), Smart Deposit Express (remote deposit), Bridge Investment Services, Merchant Card Services, Lockbox, Global Cash Management, and more.