For press inquiries regarding Bridge Bank, contact Ryan Barringer at (408) 556-8677.
For press inquiries regarding Bridge Capital Holdings, contact Tom Sa at (408) 556-8308.
- Bridge Bank was founded in 2001
- Bridge Capital Holdings was founded in 2004
- As of December 31, 2012, total average assets were $1.2 billion
- Seven offices located in four states across the U.S.
- Bridge Capital Holdings is NASDAQ listed (BBNK)
- Lines of business include technology banking, corporate banking, SBA lending, commercial real estate, international banking, energy and infrastructure project finance
- May 2001 – Bridge Bank opens for business in Santa Clara, California
- January 2002 – Palo Alto branch opens with full-service banking capabilities
- February 2002 – Bridge Bank launches SBA lending group
- August 2002 – Bridge Bank establishes the Bridge Capital Finance Group
- October 2002 – Awarded SBA Preferred Lender accreditation
- January 2003 – Bridge Bank stock commences trading on the NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol BBNK
- March 2004 – Bridge Bank opens headquarters and a full-service regional banking office at 55 Almaden Boulevard in San Jose
- October 2004 – Bridge Capital Holdings is formed
- February 2005 – East Bay loan production office opens
- April 2005 – Technology Banking Division is launched
- January 2006 – Technology loan production office opens in Dallas
- May 2008 – San Francisco loan production office opens
- December 2010 – Bridge Bank surpasses $1 billion in total assets
- August 2011 – Technology loan production office opens in Boston
- January 2012 – Bridge Bank launches Energy and Infrastructure Group
March 2013 – Bridge Bank unveils updated logo, website and tagline