Business E-Mail Compromise (BEC) Scam
Notice: Please be advised of a current scam known as Business E-Mail Compromise (BEC) scam. In this scam, wires are being generated with fraudulent instructions from one employee to another within a company's network. The main target in these scams has been emails from the business CEO and CFO. Bridge Bank urges all bank clients who generate wires or any payments that are initiated via e-mailed instructions to call the sender of the e-mail and confirm the request before completing the wire or requested transaction.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your relationship manager or Bridge Bank Security Office at email@example.com.
Bridge Bank Life Sciences Group Hires Justin McDonie to Lead Its Midwest and East Coast Business Development Efforts
Find your ideal banker:
Select any filter and click on Apply to see results
- Starting a #smallbusiness isn't a sprint - it's a marathon. Here's some inspiration: https://t.co/uM0qcsHhxi https://t.co/CxXRe0Nuku — 1 day 53 min ago
- Hey Zoe! Thanks for the retweet! @JooyZoee_ — 1 day 2 hours ago
- Are you an Entrepreneur? Take advantage of these 7 free events and webinars #NationalSmallBusinessWeek — 1 day 19 hours ago
- Did you know we provide merchant services? Check out our offerings: https://t.co/K9vFt3nElV — 1 day 22 hours ago
- It's #NationalSmallBusinessWeek! How are you celebrating? #DreamBigStartSmall — 2 days 46 min ago
- Thanks for the follow! @feedyourstartup — 2 days 5 hours ago
- From personal to business eBanking, we offer top of the line digital solutions. Check them out here: https://t.co/WavT6SrumA — 2 days 19 hours ago
- Our Commercial Plus Card helps you earn points for #business #flights. Splurge on that first class ticket! https://t.co/PEAtVvCjsi — 2 days 21 hours ago
- Thanks for the follow! @TopTechStartups — 2 days 23 hours ago
- Bridge Bank presents the 2016 San Jose State University Economic Summit on June 2! Sign up today: https://t.co/FBcTIlf5TW — 2 days 23 hours ago